TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, November 12, 2007
Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om showed a 77% jump over Friday collections in U.K., by collecting a massive 201,899 on 49 screens on Saturday. The total so far is 316,211 in its first 2 days, which is superb. In the past, SRK"s Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Devdas, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Veer Zaara and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna had grossed over 400,000 in their opening weekend. At the rate O.S.O. is faring, it should join the 400,000 + club with the addition of Sunday figures.
Saawariya also showed a 68% jump in collections, collecting 64,293 on 44 screens on Saturday, taking its total to 102,547 in its first two days. Impressive.