TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, November 12, 2007
Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om showed a 77% jump over Friday collections in U.K., by collecting a massive 201,899 on 49 screens on Saturday. The total so far is 316,211 in its first 2 days, which is superb. In the past, SRK"s Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Devdas, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Veer Zaara and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna had grossed over 400,000 in their opening weekend. At the rate O.S.O. is faring, it should join the 400,000 + club with the addition of Sunday figures.
Saawariya also showed a 68% jump in collections, collecting 64,293 on 44 screens on Saturday, taking its total to 102,547 in its first two days. Impressive.