TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, November 16, 2007
Strange as our headline may sound, but one of the costs involved in making Om Shanti Om is the 5-crore white money fee of Shahrukh Khan (for acting in the movie). Shahrukh Khan disclosed this to India's leading trade journal.
Before our patrons question the veracity of the article, we clarify that even in home productions, prices charged by top stars are added under the expenses head for taxing and budgeting purposes. And it is the usual practice.
While 5-crores as remuneration may look like a heavy price for the also rans, given King Khan's stature today, it can be termed as peanuts.