TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
By: Abid, Glamsham
Friday, November 16, 2007
Strange as our headline may sound, but one of the costs involved in making Om Shanti Om is the 5-crore white money fee of Shahrukh Khan (for acting in the movie). Shahrukh Khan disclosed this to India's leading trade journal.
Before our patrons question the veracity of the article, we clarify that even in home productions, prices charged by top stars are added under the expenses head for taxing and budgeting purposes. And it is the usual practice.
While 5-crores as remuneration may look like a heavy price for the also rans, given King Khan's stature today, it can be termed as peanuts.