TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
However, by looking at the promos, one senses a special reason for Shahrukh to be a part of this project. That's because if one looks closely, the character of the film's lead protagonist Anthony Gonsalves (played by Nikhil Dwivedi) appears to be modeled on Shahrukh Khan from his early days.
Not just this, even the look, mannerisms and profile of Dwivedi have an uncanny resemblance to that of Shahrukh Khan. In the film, Nikhil plays the role of a young man who has dreams of becoming a superstar but is ridiculed by everyone due to his average looks, medium height and built. His dancing skills are questioned too and there are doubts if he was good enough to even play a hero's friend, let alone a hero.
Now if one gets into a comparison mode, even Shahrukh had similar traits in early stages of his career and it was only after a considerable stint in theater, TV serials and small roles in a couple of offbeat films that he got noticed.
Presented by Sahara One Motion Pictures, the film stars Amrita Rao as the leading lady along with Mithun Chakraborty, Mukesh Tiwari, Anupam Kher, Pawan Malhotra and Saurabh Shukla. Directed by E Niwas, the film would be releasing on 11th January.