TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
However, by looking at the promos, one senses a special reason for Shahrukh to be a part of this project. That's because if one looks closely, the character of the film's lead protagonist Anthony Gonsalves (played by Nikhil Dwivedi) appears to be modeled on Shahrukh Khan from his early days.
Not just this, even the look, mannerisms and profile of Dwivedi have an uncanny resemblance to that of Shahrukh Khan. In the film, Nikhil plays the role of a young man who has dreams of becoming a superstar but is ridiculed by everyone due to his average looks, medium height and built. His dancing skills are questioned too and there are doubts if he was good enough to even play a hero's friend, let alone a hero.
Now if one gets into a comparison mode, even Shahrukh had similar traits in early stages of his career and it was only after a considerable stint in theater, TV serials and small roles in a couple of offbeat films that he got noticed.
Presented by Sahara One Motion Pictures, the film stars Amrita Rao as the leading lady along with Mithun Chakraborty, Mukesh Tiwari, Anupam Kher, Pawan Malhotra and Saurabh Shukla. Directed by E Niwas, the film would be releasing on 11th January.