TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Smita Thackeray who started the 'Mukti' Foundation in 1997, which works towards the welfare of HIV-AIDS affected patients, organized a star-studded evening last Saturday in Mumbai to celebrate the 10th anniversary of her foundation.
The evening saw performances by top names like Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Lara Dutta, Udita Goswami, Shaan, and Sunidhi Chauhan.
However, no Bollywood show can be complete without King Khan. The Baadshah of Bollywood did add a lot of color in the lives of these HIV-AIDS affected kids when he joined them in an impromptu jig of his latest dance numbers.
Our Bollywood brigade really made December 1st special for the HIV-AIDS affected kids.
|Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om|