TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Smita Thackeray who started the 'Mukti' Foundation in 1997, which works towards the welfare of HIV-AIDS affected patients, organized a star-studded evening last Saturday in Mumbai to celebrate the 10th anniversary of her foundation.
The evening saw performances by top names like Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Lara Dutta, Udita Goswami, Shaan, and Sunidhi Chauhan.
However, no Bollywood show can be complete without King Khan. The Baadshah of Bollywood did add a lot of color in the lives of these HIV-AIDS affected kids when he joined them in an impromptu jig of his latest dance numbers.
Our Bollywood brigade really made December 1st special for the HIV-AIDS affected kids.
|Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om|