TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Shahrukh initially refused to answer the calls from the gangster after which Pandey sent six gang members the actors Bandra residence Mannat to threaten him. The actor immediately informed the Anti Terrorist Squad of the Mumbai police. This is not the first instance that King Khan has received threat calls from the underworld. It may be noted that Shahrukh had received calls from Abu Salem after the success of Dil To Pagal Hai when Salem had asked the actor work in a movie with a certain producer. Shahrukh had then declined the offer.
Senior police officials however dismissed such reports and claimed that the actor had received so such calls. The crime branch informed that Bunty Pandey was a small time gangster and former member of Chota Rajan's gang. When asked about Pandey calling up media and informing about the call, the police authorities dismissed it as publicity stunt.
|Shahrukh in OSO|