TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Shahrukh initially refused to answer the calls from the gangster after which Pandey sent six gang members the actors Bandra residence Mannat to threaten him. The actor immediately informed the Anti Terrorist Squad of the Mumbai police. This is not the first instance that King Khan has received threat calls from the underworld. It may be noted that Shahrukh had received calls from Abu Salem after the success of Dil To Pagal Hai when Salem had asked the actor work in a movie with a certain producer. Shahrukh had then declined the offer.
Senior police officials however dismissed such reports and claimed that the actor had received so such calls. The crime branch informed that Bunty Pandey was a small time gangster and former member of Chota Rajan's gang. When asked about Pandey calling up media and informing about the call, the police authorities dismissed it as publicity stunt.
|Shahrukh in OSO|