TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Friday, July 13, 2007
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan desired to set up a whole new state of the art film studio for quite some time. SRK has shifted his 'Red Chillies' VFX studio to a bigger place as part of his expansion plans.
SRK has just acquired a new bigger office located at Lokhandwala, Andheri where employees of the company will be shifting soon. The place is being renovated and will soon be ready.
The new studio for the 'Red Chillies' staff will be equipped with state of the art equipment and the company also has plans to hire more personnel in view of the expansion plans.
The King Khan plans to have a first rate VFX studio and wants to be on par with international special effects studios. Currently 'Red Chillies' VFX studio is working on special effects for commercials and Farah Khan's film 'Om Shanti Om', which is said to have some really good special effects.
The company has previously worked on special effects for some of SRK's other films like Main Hoon Na, Paheli and Don. However, they will soon be working on special effects for other Bollywood films, commercials and even Hollywood films.
According to insiders SRK has also bought some other land with the intention to expand his business ventures.
A source claims "We are getting closer to Shahrukh's vision of having a first class graphic designing studio. The new studio is a huge space and can support at least 300 professionals."