TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Shah Rukh Khan and Mahendra Singh Dhoni are not just superstars, but 'shooting stars" in their own rights. So, when both were shooting together for a commercial for Videocon at Yash Raj Studios on November 2, it was King Khan who guided Dhoni by providing acting tips to be at ease with the camera.
The ad shows both of these stars in role reversals, which means that SRK as a cricketer and Dhoni as an actor. During the start of the shoot, when Dhoni felt a bit uncomfortable before the camera, SRK waved his omnipresent magic wand and made him feel comfy and got through the shots with total perfection. In return, Dhoni shared some real great cricketing tips to SRK!
The ad has been conceptualized by Ogilvy and Mather, and is scheduled to go on air this week.