TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Shah Rukh Khan and Mahendra Singh Dhoni are not just superstars, but 'shooting stars" in their own rights. So, when both were shooting together for a commercial for Videocon at Yash Raj Studios on November 2, it was King Khan who guided Dhoni by providing acting tips to be at ease with the camera.
The ad shows both of these stars in role reversals, which means that SRK as a cricketer and Dhoni as an actor. During the start of the shoot, when Dhoni felt a bit uncomfortable before the camera, SRK waved his omnipresent magic wand and made him feel comfy and got through the shots with total perfection. In return, Dhoni shared some real great cricketing tips to SRK!
The ad has been conceptualized by Ogilvy and Mather, and is scheduled to go on air this week.