- What MS Dhoni And Karan Johar Said About Kaaka Muttai?
- Biopic On MS Dhoni Gets Sealed At Rs 80 Crores?
- MS Dhoni's Biopic In Bollywood To Be Shelved
- When Dhoni Pleasantly Surprised Kapil On Comedy Nights' Sets!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni's spicy comments on Poonam Pandey
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni sharing screen with John Abraham!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Shah Rukh Khan and Mahendra Singh Dhoni are not just superstars, but 'shooting stars" in their own rights. So, when both were shooting together for a commercial for Videocon at Yash Raj Studios on November 2, it was King Khan who guided Dhoni by providing acting tips to be at ease with the camera.
The ad shows both of these stars in role reversals, which means that SRK as a cricketer and Dhoni as an actor. During the start of the shoot, when Dhoni felt a bit uncomfortable before the camera, SRK waved his omnipresent magic wand and made him feel comfy and got through the shots with total perfection. In return, Dhoni shared some real great cricketing tips to SRK!
The ad has been conceptualized by Ogilvy and Mather, and is scheduled to go on air this week.