TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
After working with the Bachchans ( Abhishek and Aishwarya ) in Guru and shelving the Kareena Kapoor-Aamir Khan starrer Lajjo, Mani Ratnam seems to be all set to be working with King Khan again after Dil Se (1998).
Says a source close to Mani Ratnam, "There are two films that Mani sir is currently writing; And he is in talks with Shahrukh for one. But nothing has been finalised. Mani sir and Shahrukh have met but purely on a social level. Mani sir will only narrate the script once he finishes writing it."
It's not sure if Mani Ratnam will make a love story again after Guru, the source adds, "It's too early to talk about the script now as Mani sir is still writing it but it's definitely going to be a different story and will bear the Mani Ratnam stamp. To some people Guru was a love story but for Mani sir it was a bio pic."
We asked Shahrukh whether Mani Ratnam and he met up and are in talks for a film he says, "No. Mani and I meet as friends. I still have to work out what films I am doing." SRK is also in talks with Shirish Kunder for Teesmaar Khan.
|Shahrukh turns on the heat|