TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
After working with the Bachchans ( Abhishek and Aishwarya ) in Guru and shelving the Kareena Kapoor-Aamir Khan starrer Lajjo, Mani Ratnam seems to be all set to be working with King Khan again after Dil Se (1998).
Says a source close to Mani Ratnam, "There are two films that Mani sir is currently writing; And he is in talks with Shahrukh for one. But nothing has been finalised. Mani sir and Shahrukh have met but purely on a social level. Mani sir will only narrate the script once he finishes writing it."
It's not sure if Mani Ratnam will make a love story again after Guru, the source adds, "It's too early to talk about the script now as Mani sir is still writing it but it's definitely going to be a different story and will bear the Mani Ratnam stamp. To some people Guru was a love story but for Mani sir it was a bio pic."
We asked Shahrukh whether Mani Ratnam and he met up and are in talks for a film he says, "No. Mani and I meet as friends. I still have to work out what films I am doing." SRK is also in talks with Shirish Kunder for Teesmaar Khan.
|Shahrukh turns on the heat|