TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Vidya Balan has won this award for the second time as it was her first film in Bengali titled Bhalo Theko for which she won the best female actor in 'Anandalok Puraskar' in 2005. Vidya says, "'Anandalok Puraskar' was the very first award of my career even before I was awarded the Best Debut for Parineeta. Bengali cinema has been very kind to me and winning this award for the second time means a lot to me as an actress."
Vidya further adds, "This award set as a precedent and a lot of acclamation came my way, inshallah (by the grace of God), this again will set as a precedent and I hope for lot of success coming my way in future as well."
Vidya's much awaited film, Halla Bol, is all set to hit the silver screen early next year on Jan 11.