TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has been chosen by 6 S Kumars Nationwide Limited (SKNL) to endorse its new brand, Belmonte.
Addressing a press conference here last night, Mr Nitin Kasliwal, MD and Vice Chairman SKNL said,''Shah Rukh is the ideal choice for the youth oriented brand because there are strong synergies between it and his star persona. Both are stylish, and have mass appeal. They are non-traditional, innovative and versatile.'' Belmonte is the complete wardrobe solution for the young urban male. There are fabrics, suitings and ready to wear garments in the mid-priced category, he added.
Shah Rukh, while speaking on the occasion, said he was thrilled to have the honour of endorsing a quality product from a reputed brand like S Kumars.
Replying to the questions, he said he was not fashion or brand conscious. ''I have a middle class mentality. I wear clothes which I am comfortable in.'' He felt his hallmark was honesty, hardwork while SKNL's trademark was respect and quality in business. ''I will do my best to live up to the expectations,''he added.
''Many people say that I follow the footsteps of others. But, I know that I am doing just my job. What I do is from my heart,''he said while replying to questions about Salman Khan endorsing Mayur suitings, a brand he had endorsed nearly stages of his career and he being chosen as the brand ambassador of Belmonte while Big B Amitabh Bachchan endorses Reid and Taylor, another brand from SKNL.
Deepa Mehta feels like a prodigal son
Eklavya premiere: Spectacular event