TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan is synonymous with a brand entity himself. He has endorsed brands ranging across varied product lines like food&beverages, electronics, clothing and accessories to name a few.
Adding another feather to his commercial hat, SRK has now decided to promote a whisky brand for the popular Diageo Radico Distilleries Pvt. Ltd. The actor will play brand ambassador to Masterstroke Deluxe Whisky. It is said that SRK was chosen as the brand ambassador as he portrays the brand values of Masterstroke - high quality, and a commitment to perfection. Supposedly, his rising career chart also blends with Masterstroke's brand mission. Given Shah Rukh's brand value and popularity, does one really need to explain?
Shah Rukh is now endorsing a multitude of brands including Hyundai Santro, Tag Heuer, Videocon and Sunfeast biscuits.
Bikram Saluja to pen a book
Deepti's films to screen at LA fest