TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, November 09, 2007
Sharmila Tagore was a style icon in her heydays, but now she takes fashion tips from her kids. Saif, Soha and Saba are clients of celebrity stylist Aalim, and they suggested his name to their mother. She was so impressed that she now flies down from Delhi just to get her hair styled by him. Says Aalim, "Such beauty and grace is so rare. Her children and she are just amazing clients."
A family that clips together, stays together. Wonder if the Tiger has plans to join his brood.