TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Friday, November 09, 2007
Sharmila Tagore was a style icon in her heydays, but now she takes fashion tips from her kids. Saif, Soha and Saba are clients of celebrity stylist Aalim, and they suggested his name to their mother. She was so impressed that she now flies down from Delhi just to get her hair styled by him. Says Aalim, "Such beauty and grace is so rare. Her children and she are just amazing clients."
A family that clips together, stays together. Wonder if the Tiger has plans to join his brood.