TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Shilpa Shetty's impending super success can be attributed to her colossal win at reality show Celebrity Big Brother. The actress laughed all the way to the bank to collect a whopping prize amount.
All is well that ends well. But there is issue that is making the gorgeous Bollywood actor see red. Reportedly, two conmen have claimed to be Shilpa's agent and manager respectively. Bobby Khan and Jasveer 'Jazz' Barton claim to be working with Shilpa, whereas the enraged actress has brushed this off as a false claim. Khan had also given interviews to the media on behalf of Shilpa. In a chat with CNN-IBN, he said that he was very happy Shilpa had won and that it would do wonders for her career. He also claimed to have fixed the entire deal for Shilpa through Big Brother's casting agency Enedemol. Shilpa's "real" spokesperson was quoted saying that Shilpa never signed any contract with Khan or Jazz, and that the latter is only an acquaintance.
Shilpa Shetty is now planning to send a legal notice to the duo for defamation of her image and for misguiding the public and her fans. Last seen in Shaadi Karke Phas Gaya Yaar, Bollywood calls Shilpa in 2007 for movies like Metro and Apne.
King Khan does a Dhammal!
Parzania screening postponed