TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
A law firm has sued Indian actress Shilpa Shetty's firm for failing to pay a bill of 13,000 pounds. The Celebrity Big Brother winner's Cine Entertainment had consulted Carter Ruck after the racial row that made her famous, reports the Sun.
The news comes after reports that the actress has been dropped from Max Clifford's client list due to repeated conflicts with the firm's employees.Security company CTR Services has also claimed that the 32-year-old Bollywood star owed them a sum of 3,000 pounds, according to Contactmusic.
However, Shetty's rep Farnath Hussain said that the company is in 'the process' of paying off the debts.