TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
“I was a judge on Strictly Come Dancing in India, so that"s something I would consider," the Daily Express quoted her, as saying. The actress was earlier a part of the reality show 'Celebrity Big Brother" in which she was caught in an international racism controversy, which involved her and fellow contestants Jade Goody, Jo O'Meara and Danielle Lloyd.
However, Shilpa was crowned the winner of the British show on 28 January 2007 with 63 percent of the final vote. But now, she is adamant, that she would never do a Big Brother-type project again. “I couldn"t do with having cameras on me all the time again," she said. Since 'Big Brother" the Indian beauty has launched her own perfume and landed the leading role in the musical Miss Bollywood, which closed in London last night.