TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Shiney says that he has quit the film because he was offered a negative role and doesn't want to play a negative character. However, according to sources, the real reason for Shiney's refusal was the fear that he might be overshadowed in the film. Shiney learnt that Abhishek and Goldie were friends and therefore there are chances of Abhishek stealing all the focus and Shiney ending up as his sidekick. Shiney however, laughs it off and says that he had refused soon enough so that a new actor could be roped in.
Drona will be Goldie Behl's second directorial venture. His first film Bas Itna Sa Khwaab also starred Abhishek Bachchan but bombed badly at the Box Office.
Raj Sippy's Remake Spree
SRK - Viveck Vaswani Association