TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Friday, November 30, 2007
Shiney Ahuja is known to be difficult and demanding. However, he recently surprised his director Indrajit Lankesh when he landed up on the sets on time. Inspite of taking a 20-hour flight with three stopovers.
Lankesh relates, “Shiney was to take a South African Airlines flight directly to Durban a day early and join the crew. But Shiney decided to stop at Bangkok to pick up some biker outfits that our designers had selected for him.
The outfit was for a biking race that he participates in. Shiney flew from Mumbai to a sports store in Bangkok, picked up the outfit, waited for four hours then took a flight to Johannesberg and then to Durban where we are shooting!"
Lankesh is very impressed with Shiney"s dedication, “He didn"t mind waiting four hours at Bangkok airport. What would"ve been a 10 hours flight, became a 20 hour flight and yet Shiney landed at the shoot straight from the airport. Shiney is a perfectionist. He wanted to get the right outfit for the biking race."
The biking action in the film is being coordinated by Allan Amin. Shiney is very excited about his 'Dhoom" moment, “This film gives me scope to carry out some exciting and yet tough action sequences."
Lankesh"s film is set on the biking industry entirely against the backdrop of South Africa. Shiney has been training with Allan in an action workshop for over a month and working on lots of difficult biking stunts. Watch out John Abraham... here comes Shiney!