TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Sanghamitra Choudhary, who had directed two Bengali films and an English film so far, is trying to rope in Pakistani fast bowler to Bollywood. Sanghamitra along with production manager Payal Mehta said that it is almost certain that Shoaib would act in their film, which would take off by March next year. She added that they have to talk to his business manager for the final approval.
The movie to be titled Mein Our Meri Himmat is said to be about the life of a cricketer. Akhtar will play himself. It is a comedy flick with lots of twists and turns, wherein a young Indian Punjabi girl contacts him through internet. Adding more spice to the film, the makers of the film are trying to cast either latest Bollywood sensation Deepika Padukone or Hansika Motwani for the heroine role.
Shoaib is said to have shown keen interest on the script but insiders said that he is demanding a whopping Rs.8 crores while the makers of the film are offering only Rs.1 crore. He had earlier rejected director Mahesh Bhatt's home production Gangster, which eventually became a big hit.
Well, he should not miss the bus this time around!