TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Shoot On Sight, a political thriller, directed by Jag Mundhra under the banner of Cine Boutique Entertainment, will be premiered at the Dubai Film festival on December 15, 2007.
The film stars Brian Box, Greta Scacchi, Naseerudin Shah Om Puri, Stephen Greif, Ralph Ineson, Sadie Frost, Gulshan Grover, Laila Rouass, Mikaal Zulfiqar, and India Wadsworth. Shoot On Sight deals with the consequences of underground bombings in July 2005, highlighting the dilemma of peace loving Muslims, when the so-called cosmopolitan cities, especially London, were clutched by the fear of Islamic extremism and racial profiling. The story revolves around Tariq Ali; a Muslim police officer in Scotland married to an English woman. Tariq, investigating the police shooting of a suspected Muslim terrorist in the London Underground, is always distrusted by his superiors. What compounds his misery is the discovery of terrorist cell operating in his own backyard.
Dubai Film Festival in its fourth year is being held under the Honorary Chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum and now is recognized as one of the world's premier festival which shows a wide range of films.
Shoot On Sight is expected to release worldwide in March 2008.