TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Shoot On Sight, a political thriller, directed by Jag Mundhra under the banner of Cine Boutique Entertainment, will be premiered at the Dubai Film festival on December 15, 2007.
The film stars Brian Box, Greta Scacchi, Naseerudin Shah Om Puri, Stephen Greif, Ralph Ineson, Sadie Frost, Gulshan Grover, Laila Rouass, Mikaal Zulfiqar, and India Wadsworth. Shoot On Sight deals with the consequences of underground bombings in July 2005, highlighting the dilemma of peace loving Muslims, when the so-called cosmopolitan cities, especially London, were clutched by the fear of Islamic extremism and racial profiling. The story revolves around Tariq Ali; a Muslim police officer in Scotland married to an English woman. Tariq, investigating the police shooting of a suspected Muslim terrorist in the London Underground, is always distrusted by his superiors. What compounds his misery is the discovery of terrorist cell operating in his own backyard.
Dubai Film Festival in its fourth year is being held under the Honorary Chairmanship of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum and now is recognized as one of the world's premier festival which shows a wide range of films.
Shoot On Sight is expected to release worldwide in March 2008.