TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Remember Shriya Saran, who made her debut in Hindi movies with Shukriya? After the non-success of her debut Hindi film, Shriya shifted her sights to South and did a number of prestigious regional films there. Now, she's back in Mumbai!
The talented actress has been cast opposite Emraan Hashmi in the Mohit Suri-directed Awarapam, considered to be producer Mukesh Bhatt's most expensive film to date. The latest is, the actress has bagged one more prestigious assignment: Sangeeth Sivan's Nana Patekar - Bobby Deol starrer, which is currently being shot in Chandigarh.
Speaking from Chandigarh, Sivan confirmed the news to this writer. "Shriya auditioned for the role and was finalized instantly. She's the right choice," he stated. Incidentally, Sivan is yet to finalize an appropriate title for the film.
Mohit Ahlawat - 'James' director patch up?
Traffic Signal chosen for case study in college