TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Saif Ali Khan, one of the most successful actors in Bollywood is rarely out of the headlines. Whether it is for his films, his looks or his high profile relationships. He has most recently been connected to fellow Bollywood babe Kareena Kapoor. Now, his sister Soha Ali Khan, appearing on BBC Asian Network's Love Bollywood show on digital radio, has given her blessing to Saif's relationship in true sisterly style!
Soha said of her brother, "He's always very open about his life and I feel very uncomfortable talking about his someone else. But because he's a person who wears his heart on his sleeve and we all know who he's seeing these days... (Kareena Kapoor) I just want to say I've never seen him so happy and he is genuinely very happy, his career "Masha Allah" [ode to Allah] is going well right now and it all seems to be coming together for him."
On whether Soha gets on well with her prospective sister in law, Soha said, "I've met her on a couple of occasions, I still know her better as an actor and I saw Jab We Met recently and I thought it was a phenomenal performance for her and whatever I've seen she's been lovely but it's only been a couple of dinners."
But Soha advised caution on buying a new saree just yet as Kareena hasn't met the parents so far...
"No, not yet and I don't think she's met my parents as yet as far I know. She's met me and my sister we've all gone out for a couple of dinners it's been very nice."