TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Sonali Bendre is in the news, and for the wrong reasons. The actor, who has been on a self-imposed exile away from the limelight since her marriage to Goldie Behl, finds herself in a controversy after a long time.
Apparently, producer-director KC Bokadia had paid Sonali a signing amount for a film that was shelved, about 12 years ago. Now, he wants the signing amount back, but there is a problem – Sonali does not want to return it to him.
According to a source, "Bokadia had signed Saif Ali Khan and Sonali Bendre for a movie which was to be produced by Rajesh Vakil, but he had had a series of flops, so he decided to postpone the project. However, Saif is now a bigger star, and it is not likely that he will be a part of the film, so the idea was dropped." The source continues that Bokadia has filed a case against Sonali at the Producers' Association. Sonali is still willing to be a part of the film, whether it is possible or not, and therefore does not want to pay the money back.