TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Sonali Bendre is in the news, and for the wrong reasons. The actor, who has been on a self-imposed exile away from the limelight since her marriage to Goldie Behl, finds herself in a controversy after a long time.
Apparently, producer-director KC Bokadia had paid Sonali a signing amount for a film that was shelved, about 12 years ago. Now, he wants the signing amount back, but there is a problem – Sonali does not want to return it to him.
According to a source, "Bokadia had signed Saif Ali Khan and Sonali Bendre for a movie which was to be produced by Rajesh Vakil, but he had had a series of flops, so he decided to postpone the project. However, Saif is now a bigger star, and it is not likely that he will be a part of the film, so the idea was dropped." The source continues that Bokadia has filed a case against Sonali at the Producers' Association. Sonali is still willing to be a part of the film, whether it is possible or not, and therefore does not want to pay the money back.