TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Sonali Kulkarni, while shooting for her film Mohandas, got the taste of reel life in real life. Sonali is playing the role of a TV reporter in the film who goes to coal mines for an investigative story. The scene required her to interview Sharbani Mukherjee about her plight in a rice field. According to the script Sonali was to interview Sharbani and while the interview is on, some people from town charge towards them. They force Sonali to abandon the interview and leave from the place.
"As luck would have it, we had chosen one particular field for this shot and taken due permissions. However, when we started the shoot, suddenly one of the owners of this field came rushing in and asked us to leave. I very patiently told him that we had taken prior permission and paid. Still he kept insisting and started shouting and ordering us to scram. When I offered to pay more money, he just tripped and began abusing also. It was exactly the way we wanted our shoot to be. Eventually we moved over to other spot but not before I told my artiste playing the local goons, to learn from real incident and bring the same velocity in their behaviour also," laughs director Mazhar Kamran. Sonali had found the entire incident extremely amusing. According to her this entire film was full of realistic experiences.
Mohandas Stars Sonali Kulkarni, Nakul Vaid, Sushant Singh, Sharbani Mukherjee, Sameer Dharmadhikari, Uttam Haldar, Aditya Shrivastav, Akhilendra Mishra and Govind Namdeo, this film deals with problems of common man and treats it with open satire. Screenplay of the film is by Uday Prakash, Music is by Vivek Priyadarshan and Lyrics is VK Sonakia and Yash Malviya, Cinematography is by Mazhar Kamran, Editor is Suresh Pai and Art Director is Jayant Deshmukh.