TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Monday, July 30, 2007
Singer Sonu Nigam has become a proud father. His wife Madhurima delivered a baby boy on Thursday, July 26. Both, the mother and the baby are in good health.
Sonu has taken a short break from work to spend quality time with his wife and baby. He informs that he is enjoying his new found father status with his family in USA. Sonu has named the baby boy as Nevaan (which means holy).
Sonu plans to return India in September.