TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Abid, IndiaFM
Thursday, January 04, 2007
The Bandra civic corporation struck out names of 18,000 residents of Bandra from its list of ration card holders, in October 2006, because they had not applied for renewal.
The corporation has now sent out reminders to all of them to get their ration cards renewed.
The Genesis Film Project
Priyanka turns to comedy big time