TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Shah Rukh Khan is facing legal trouble as he has been asked by the Bombay High Court to submit documents regarding ownership, sanctions and permissions for construction in the compound of his bungalow Mannat in Bandra. Khan has to submit it within two weeks.
It is believed that the court had earlier dismissed another PIL that raised the same issue but a NGO claimed that it was challenging the construction on different grounds. The issue is that the construction blocks a road along Mannat that links Bhabha Road and Mount Mary Road in suburban Bandra.
The plot was subsequently purchased and developed by Khan. It is alleged that Shah Rukh was given unnecessary favour by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation and state government when they lifted the reservation on a plot of land, adjacent to his bungalow.
Shah Rukh has completed one season of the game show Kaun Banega Crorepati. He is currently shooting for Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om.
Sammir plays Gen X politico
Say Salaam India is the best