- This Television Actress Tweets Against Suhana Khan's Vogue Cover Picture & The Thread Goes Viral!
- Shahrukh Khan To Reunite With Salman Khan For Dus Ka Dum Finale!
- Jab Harry Met Sejal Trail 2: Anushka Wants SRK To Sign An Indemnity Bond When It Comes To S*x!
- Mollywood Retake: What If Shahrukh Khan's Om Shanti Om Is Remade In Malayalam?
- Did Swara Bhaskar Refuse To Play SRK's Mother In Aanand L Rai's Next? Here's The Truth!
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: 51 Reasons Why We Love Shahrukh Khan!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Shah Rukh Khan is facing legal trouble as he has been asked by the Bombay High Court to submit documents regarding ownership, sanctions and permissions for construction in the compound of his bungalow Mannat in Bandra. Khan has to submit it within two weeks.
It is believed that the court had earlier dismissed another PIL that raised the same issue but a NGO claimed that it was challenging the construction on different grounds. The issue is that the construction blocks a road along Mannat that links Bhabha Road and Mount Mary Road in suburban Bandra.
The plot was subsequently purchased and developed by Khan. It is alleged that Shah Rukh was given unnecessary favour by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation and state government when they lifted the reservation on a plot of land, adjacent to his bungalow.
Shah Rukh has completed one season of the game show Kaun Banega Crorepati. He is currently shooting for Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om.
Sammir plays Gen X politico
Say Salaam India is the best