TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Unit members of Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om were surprised to see a particular guest on their sets a few days ago.
Says an eyewitness present on location, "Abhishek was shooting for an ad film for Motorola in Film City, very close to where OSO was being shot, so he dropped by to meet SRK and Farah.
They exchanged pleasantries and chatted for about 15 minutes before Abhishek left."
The source adds that the vibes between the trio were warm and cordial. "It was a spontaneous decision by Abhishek to drop by Farah's sets.
Whenever Shah Rukh and the Bachchans have met at social events, they have been cordial with each other. In fact, Farah and SRK are very fond of Abhishek and were keen that he do a cameo in their film.
When Abhi came to the sets, Farah asked him to play a walk-on part and he has agreed. Karan Johar, Subhash Ghai and Rishi Kapoor are some of the other people who are doing cameos in the film."
Farah, who is down with a cold and a throat infection, was unavailable for comment. But a source close to Shah Rukh confirms, "Yes, it's true Abhishek dropped in to meet Farah and SRK. Later, SRK and Farah also dropped by Abhishek's set after wrapping up shooting for the day."
Produced by Shah Rukh's Red Chillies Entertainment, Om Shanti Om stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Arjun Rampal, Shreyas Talpade and Kirron Kher.
Shahid teams up with papa
Nana sings an item number