TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
The Hong Kong film festival has begun and promises to be a gala event. As a part of the opening ceremony, the Pan-Asian awards which commence on Tuesday, will present accolades to excellence in cinema from various countries like India, Japan, Thailand, South Korea and Iran. These awards encompass a diverse mix of categories.
Nominated in the Top Actor of the year category from India is Shah Rukh Khan, who played the title role in Farhan Akhtar's Don. However, Shah Rukh Khan may not attend the awards ceremony. Besides Shah Rukh, no other Indian has been nominated in any of the categories.
Shah Rukh's upcoming films include Farah Khan's Om Shanti Om and Shimit Amin's Chak De India.
SRK to endorse Radico's whisky brand
Bikram Saluja to pen a book