TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Shemaroo Entertainment's forthcoming film - Staying Alive - directed by Ananth Mahadevan created a lot of buzz among viewers and cinema buffs at the 12th International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK).
This Hindi film was screened on the 12th and 13th of December 2007 at IFFK, where it received a standing ovation. Staying Alive has definitely made an impact amongst its audiences, which can be said, with the kind of positive response the film has received at IFFK.
Staying Alive has been earlier screened at 'Bite the Mango Festival' at Bradford UK and now at IFFK. The movie will be visiting a lot more other prestigious festivals and will be moving to newer pastures before the formal release of the film.
Director Ananth Mahadevan shares his joy saying, 'Staying Alive is very close to my heart, as the entire process of directing and acting in a film like this was really challenging. To keep audiences interested throughout the film with just two beds, two heart patients and bring home the truth of life was a difficult task. All in all, Staying Alive has been designed for an international, stringent and strict jury and therefore for a set of audiences who demand the best. I am glad to know that viewers have acknowledged and appreciated the film at IFFK."