TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Monday, February 26, 2007
The bug to casting a firangi actress has once again bitten our Bollywood showman Subhash Ghai. In his forthcoming venture, titled Bombay to Bangkok, Subhash Ghai has signed on Thai model-actress Lena Christianson for the lead role opposite Shreyas Talpade.
"I hope we can recreate the magic like we did in "Iqbal" with our team, comprising Nagesh Kukunoor, Shreyas Talpade and me, remaining undisturbed," wished an optimist Subhash.
We too hope the same for you, but we also hope that history doesn't repeat itself. Remember the year 2005 when you made Kisna and cast Antonia Bernath in the role of Katherine Beckett the theatres remained haunted! We hope this movie doesn't see Kisna's fate.However, there is one thing that is making our feeling stronger.
Recently, Lena, the lead actress of Bombay to Bangkok disclosed a secret to us. She said that her parents were unaware of her Bollywood aspirations and as of now they don't even know why she is in India. We just hope they don't create a mess after knowing all this. This has made us sceptical. We just hope that if not the script of the movie, this time Lena's parents may turn out to be the bad luck for the movie!
Nevertheless, all the best for your new venture, Subhash.
"Who'll stop me from wearing scanty clothes!" - Koena
T-Series foray into animation