TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Contrary to the myth being propagated in a section of the media, Khoya Khoya isn't a film about Guru Dutt's life. "I've incidents of people and films from the 1950"s in the background. I've captured the essence of the times by using my characters as an entry point into that era."
Sudhir says the film is lavish by his standards. "The producers Adlabs have left no stone unturned to give me the financial freedom to recreate that era gone- by. Also, Shantanu Moitra's music really helps in recreating the aura of the era." He raves about his leading lady Soha Ali Khan. "Soha has evolved into such a wonderful actress. She's been an amazing revelation. Soha has worked very hard."
After Khoya Khoya Chand Sudhir is all set to do one more romantic film. This time it would be Devdas. "I'm trying to challenge myself into a state of intense romanticism. Not get bogged down in a predictable pattern. I don't want my filmmaking to convey reflexes that have become second nature to me. I enjoyed going down an unexpected route in Khoya Khoya Chand. It's a bit more like my Chameli than Hazaaron Khwaishein..."