TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Contrary to the myth being propagated in a section of the media, Khoya Khoya isn't a film about Guru Dutt's life. "I've incidents of people and films from the 1950"s in the background. I've captured the essence of the times by using my characters as an entry point into that era."
Sudhir says the film is lavish by his standards. "The producers Adlabs have left no stone unturned to give me the financial freedom to recreate that era gone- by. Also, Shantanu Moitra's music really helps in recreating the aura of the era." He raves about his leading lady Soha Ali Khan. "Soha has evolved into such a wonderful actress. She's been an amazing revelation. Soha has worked very hard."
After Khoya Khoya Chand Sudhir is all set to do one more romantic film. This time it would be Devdas. "I'm trying to challenge myself into a state of intense romanticism. Not get bogged down in a predictable pattern. I don't want my filmmaking to convey reflexes that have become second nature to me. I enjoyed going down an unexpected route in Khoya Khoya Chand. It's a bit more like my Chameli than Hazaaron Khwaishein..."