TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
By: Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham
Friday, February 23, 2007
The promotion of Shakalaka Boom Boom has been going on full bloom and director Suneel Darshan is certainly happy with the way the film is shaping.
When does the much anticipated music of the film release? "It should be out on stands coming Monday", he says, "and in the meantime we are going ahead with the shooting of the music video of the remix version of the song."
"I am thrilled by the pre-release response to the film", adds Darshan, "The film is moving ahead as per the plans and I am pleased that we would surely meet the target release date of April 06."
Imtiaz Ali to direct Shahid-Kareena
First Saif, now Hrithik ill