TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
The actress, in a T.V. interview, had commented that “No Indian has chastity or virginity anymore" which didn"t go down well with the legal authorities and the moral police, who felt that such comments could affect the moral fabric of India.
A notice has been issued to the Tamil daily as well, which published the transcripts of the television interview.
In the past, actresses like Khushboo, Reema Sen and Shilpa Shetty have also faced similar petitions in the past for their 'controversial" comments.