TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Sushmita Sen is all set to become a film producer. The actress will be producing a film on Jhansi Ki Rani in which she herself will be playing the lead role. This is one of her dream roles and she wants her vision to be well interpreted onscreen as she will be very upset if that doesn't happen. Hence, Sush feels that no other producer can do justice to the film apart from her. Sushmita also claims that she will be a thorough professional while handling production and will take care of the economic and creative side of the film equally well.
The actress apparently is busy working with her script-writer and will soon be zeroing down on a director. Sushmita's last release was Zindaggi Rocks which didn't do very well at the Box Office. She is currently shooting for RGV's Sholay.
Yaadon Ki Baarat actor passes away
Ash in legal trouble for marrying trees