TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, January 08, 2007
As he spoke with confidence and passion about his craft, Hollywood script writing guru Syd Field enthralled the high-profile crowd of Indian cinema through his words of wisdom. Invited to India by UTV Motion Pictures, Field, who is delivering a two-day long seminar on the nuances of screen writing, had the sharpest brains of Indian cinema present to hear him talk about the craft of what forms the basis of every film -- the screenplay.
Among those present at his workshop included film-makers Kamal Haasan, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Kamlesh Pandey, Sanjay Gadhvi, Ramesh Sippy, Raju Hirani, Sanjay Gupta, Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidwani, Shashanka Ghosh, Govind Nihalani, Anees Bazmee, theatre personality Rahul Da Cunha, actors Shabana Azmi, Atul Kulkarni, Soni Razdan, Saurabh Shukla and Yana Gupta.
Bollywood contributes for a cause
Dev Anand launches his autobiography