TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The promotion of the Aamir Khan starrer Taare Zameen Par has commenced. The interesting promo depicts a number of kids in various moods and you instantly know that [a] The film will have a riveting story to tell and [b] Besides grown-ups, the film will lure kids in hordes. Slated for release on 21st December, Aamir"s film will now clash with another film that"s targeted at all age groups, mainly children -- Hanuman Returns.
Initially slated for 28th December release, Hanuman Returns has been preponed by one week, on 21st December now. Which means, this Christmas, the movieplexes will reverberate with sights and sounds of kids from 6 to 60.