TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 25, 2007
The promotion of the Aamir Khan starrer Taare Zameen Par has commenced. The interesting promo depicts a number of kids in various moods and you instantly know that [a] The film will have a riveting story to tell and [b] Besides grown-ups, the film will lure kids in hordes. Slated for release on 21st December, Aamir"s film will now clash with another film that"s targeted at all age groups, mainly children -- Hanuman Returns.
Initially slated for 28th December release, Hanuman Returns has been preponed by one week, on 21st December now. Which means, this Christmas, the movieplexes will reverberate with sights and sounds of kids from 6 to 60.