TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Upala KBR, Mid-Day
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Aamir Khan"s home production, Taare Zameen Par, has been tightly under wraps ever since shooting started last year. Now, the actor is set to return to the big screen with his directorial debut on December 21.
Says a source from Aamir Khan Productions, “TZP is dedicated to children and childhood, and the first teaser will be out on October 12. It will play in cinema halls before the screening of Bhool Bhulaiyaa and Laaga Chunari Mein Daag. It"s a heart-warming story of a child and his teacher. The film has been shot extensively in Mumbai and the picturesque hill station of Panchgani."
TZP stars Darsheel Safary as the schoolboy and Aamir as his teacher. It may be recalled that Khan had a falling-out of sorts with the film"s writer and original director Amol Gupte.
Mid-way through the shoot, Aamir was unhappy with Gupte"s work and offered to return the script for him to take to another producer. However, their creative differences were sorted out when Aamir took over the director"s baton.
Says the source, “Amol has being given credit as writer and creative director of TZP, while Aamir has been credited as the director."