TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Tabu has been finalized to star in UTV's film Bombay High. The film previously titled Hello Zindagi will be directed by Nupur Ashtana who earlier assisted Ketan Mehta and also directed the television series Hip Hip Hooray. In fact Bombay High will also be on the lines of the hit series. The film will have a high school as the backdrop and will deal with teenage anguish and their problems. Not many films have been made on this genre which deals with teenagers. Tabu will be essaying the role of a school teacher.
It is also believed that Madhavan has been approached to enact a pivotal role. If you recall Madhavan was in UTV's Rang De Basanti. Another person approached is Sandeep Chowta who will most probably be composing for the film.
And of all star children making their debut this year, another one is now added to the list. Sonia Mehra, daughter of late yesteryear actor Vinod Mehra has been signed to play one of the high school students. Sonia is formally trained from Anupam Kher's acting school Actor Prepares.
The film will soon go on floors.