TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Thursday, January 18, 2007
With the marriage season on an all time high, Bollywood celebrities are all set to get hitched. After the Ash-Abhishek and Liz-Arun news, it is time for Padmini Kolhapure's sibling Tejaswini to tie the knot!
Actor Tejaswini Kolhapure couldn't be happier, as she is getting married to her long time boyfriend, writer-actor-director Pankaj Saraswat on the 24th of this month. The two met when they were doing a play together, almost seven years ago. She is getting the wedding jitters especially because this is the first wedding in the family. Although Tejaswini has two older sisters, they had eloped and got married. Incidentally, her parents had also eloped! Looks like the tradition of fleeing away runs in the family! Pankaj, however, is not at all marriage-phobic. Sounding like the ideal husband, he has that he has known Tejaswini for really long and is looking forward to spend a good life with her!
Tejaswini Kolhapure has done a lot of theatrical plays. Her wedding will see a lot of guests from theatre and the fashion circuit.
Ash, Karan are Global Young Leaders
Sunny Deol to star in Gurudakshina