TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
By: (Bollywood&TV Analyst)
Monday, January 29, 2007
The news, that Tejaswani Kolhapure is to wed, has been making rounds in the media and amongst the entertainment abode for last many days. And now the D-Day has finally arrived. Tejaswani is knot-bound.
Tejaswani married her longtime boyfriend Pankaj Saraswat in a simple ceremony at the Raheja Classic Club, Andheri in Mumbai yesterday on January 24th. Although the marriage function was a simple affair, the who's who of Bollywood, small screen and other walks of life embellished the occasion.
The first to adorn the ceremony was the legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar followed by the Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh who came with his wife and stayed there for a while.
The celebrity guests who bedecked the function with their presence were: Sridevi with Boney Kapoor, Rahul Dev, Mona Kapoor, Sameer Nair, Jagmohan Mundhra, Juhi Chawla, Satish Kaushik, Poonam Dhillon, Usha Mangeshkar, Rishma Pai, Jamuna Pai, Avanti Birla, Tapur, Tupur, Sheetla Mallar, Nethra Raghuraman, Anurag Kashyap, Ramesh Sippy, Kiran Juneja, the Laughter Challenge Team including the gorgeous gal Perizaad Cola and a host of other tele stars like Shruiti Sharma, Urvashi Dholakia, Sachin Sharma, Rakesh Paul and many others.As for the meal, vegetarian food was what was served. Tejaswani looked radiant wearing the pinkish bride outfit whereas her hubby look smart in a suit. Sisters Padmini Kolahpure and Shivangi Kolhapure were present too, and looked very happy. The festivities and fireworks went on till the wee hours of the morning.
It was a wonderful marriage ceremony and all guests present there enjoyed it immensely.
Tejaswani Kolhapure weds Pankaj Sarawat - Picture Gallery
Abhishek bids farewell to Ford
Munnabhai will now fly to America