TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Censor formalities for Theneteegalu presented by Atluri Venkata Ranga Rao and produced by Surya Sekhar on the banner of Sri Chilukuru Balaji Productions with Paresh Rawal, Rekha and Mallika Sherawat in the lead was completed in Mumbai recently.
Producer says, 'It is a romantic love story and hence with titled it as Theneteegalu. Both the heroines would enthrall the audiences. The Telugu-speaking members of Censor Board in Mumbai complimented us for bringing out a film like a straight Telugu movie. Mallika Sharawat expressed surprise at the Telugu dubbing and personally inquired as to who dubbed her voice as she had a feeling that she herself dubbed her voice for a Telugu movie. Already the film was proved a hit in Bollywood and we are confident the history would repeat in Telugu. Moreover, the audio released in Telugu recently is also getting a very good and positive response. We will soon release the audio CD. We are planning to release the film by the end of July or in the first week of August.'
Music is by Anu Malik, editing is by Muthyala Nani, dialogues, lyrics are by Bharatibabu, while Govind Menon is the director.