TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Tulip Joshi has been having a great year so far. Besides her soon to be released films. Shunya and Hostel, since her critically acclaimed Mathrubhumi, she has been inundated with offers. After having bagged a multiple film deal with Sanjay Gupta's Production, she has also signed Vikas Kapoor's Multi-Starrer film Mera Bharat Mahan directed by Sameer Karnik.
And recently she has reportedly signed a film opposite Mohit Ahlawat and will soon be leaving for Mauritius for the shoot.
And through she has so many good offers in her hand Tulip prefers to keep mum.
Says Tulip, 'some what I m very superstitious when it comes to films. I will speak when the time is ripe.'
Through she is not revealing much; sources have confirmed that she has been signed opposite the Macho star to be directed by Ramesh Katkar from the erstwhile Ram Gopal Verma camp.
Chunky turns down Mira Nair's film
Big B versus SRK