TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tulip Joshi has managed to have the eyes popping and hearts racing. It was a complete role reversal from her earlier image when she walked in for the Platinum Film Festival event two days ago. A simple white dress showing ample bosom and oddles of confidence is what has got the industry talking. So is it a deliberate attempt to go bold? Tulip, who at first is taken aback with the question, has a hearty laugh. "Not really. There was no conscious decision. I'm a moody dresser. That's all," says the actress who was last seen in Pooja Bhatt's Dhoka.
Whatever may be her reason, the girl does have a hot, sexy side to her. After this avatar, I'm sure bold roles will roll her way!