TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Friday, November 16, 2007
Tulip Joshi has managed to have the eyes popping and hearts racing. It was a complete role reversal from her earlier image when she walked in for the Platinum Film Festival event two days ago. A simple white dress showing ample bosom and oddles of confidence is what has got the industry talking. So is it a deliberate attempt to go bold? Tulip, who at first is taken aback with the question, has a hearty laugh. "Not really. There was no conscious decision. I'm a moody dresser. That's all," says the actress who was last seen in Pooja Bhatt's Dhoka.
Whatever may be her reason, the girl does have a hot, sexy side to her. After this avatar, I'm sure bold roles will roll her way!