TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Upen Patel seems quite pleased with the positive reviews he has received from critics for both Namastey London and Shakalaka Boom Boom.
Upen plays the role of an Indian Boy Raghav who has dreams to be a singer and goes to the US and becomes Reggie. He plays a very energetic character full of energy, very lively, ambitious, aggressive&focused. Upen is gung ho about the way he is stylishly presented in the film, he says, "I m so glad at the way I m presented by Suneelji, he has done his best for a newcomer. It's my first film where I m playing an interesting and a lead character. In 36 China Town, I played a small cameo, which got me noticed. In Namastey London , the critics have been very supportive to me. I'm very thankful to Suneelji. He has stood by me&supported me. I hope to live upto his expectation."
He further adds, "Though in 36 China Town the critics were not too positive, I took it positively and that only urged me to do better in Namastey London , and in Shakalaka Boom Boom , I have grown as an actor since my debut. I m thankful to the critics."
Even the Industry is betting very high on this newcomer and is taking notice of his strides in Bollywood. "He will go places; he is sincere, hard working and ready to learn, besides his extremely high screen presence. He has got the charisma and a killer onscreen," says Suneel Darshan.
Kareena in Karisma's footsteps?
Amitabh to give voiceover