TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, July 23, 2007
The most talked-about newcomer in Bollywood, Urvashi Sharma, is content with her career even though her debut film Naqaab is just a week old. Not surprising, given her eight-film deal with Tips and two films with Abbas-Mastan.
The actress from Punjab feels that her "future is secured, since from now she will not face monitory problems due to the deals". The best part is that the contracts are flexible and she can work with other producers if she wants to.
Urvashi recalls the days when she was struggling to make her mark. "I wanted to take part in the Miss India beauty pageant but was not allowed entry when I went for auditions in New Delhi.". Fortune struck this Delhiite when she grabbed the Ponds talcum powder advertisement in which she played a Miss Universe who is not too fluent in English. Interestingly, Urvashi is actually not comfortable conversing in the language. "After the advertisement, I bagged Naqaab," the actress smiled.