TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Vidya Balan has fallen victim to pranksters. Akshay Kumar fooled her many times during the making of Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa. This time it is Ajay Devgan's turn. She was shocked on the set of her latest film Halla Bol and the mastermind behind the prank was none other than Ajay and director Rajkumar Santoshi.
The actress revealed that Ajay offered his iPod to her to listen to a newly recorded song of Halla Bol. She added that she got mild shock when she pressed the play button. The cast and crew of the film laughed at her along with Ajay and Santoshi.
Now, she has learned a big lesson from pranksters. She has decided to become the number 1 prankster amongst the female actors.