TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Raymond Ronamai
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Vidya Balan has fallen victim to pranksters. Akshay Kumar fooled her many times during the making of Heyy Babyy and Bhool Bhulaiyaa. This time it is Ajay Devgan's turn. She was shocked on the set of her latest film Halla Bol and the mastermind behind the prank was none other than Ajay and director Rajkumar Santoshi.
The actress revealed that Ajay offered his iPod to her to listen to a newly recorded song of Halla Bol. She added that she got mild shock when she pressed the play button. The cast and crew of the film laughed at her along with Ajay and Santoshi.
Now, she has learned a big lesson from pranksters. She has decided to become the number 1 prankster amongst the female actors.