- Bhaiyyaji Superhitt Poster: Preity Zinta Is Back In A Desi Avatar In This Sunny Deol Starrer!
- Very Hot! Bikini Beauty Ameesha Patel Chills By The Pool! Must See Pictures
- SHOCKING! Ranbir Kapoor LEFT A Party Because Ameesha Patel Wanted To Do Some PRIVATE TALKS With Him!
- OOPS! Ameesha Patel Posts A Hot Picture While Taking A Shower; Gets Trolled On Twitter!
- Donald Trump To Meet Shahid Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Ameesha Patel In New Jersey?
- Being Egoistic? Ameesha Patel Taunts Pooja Hegde For Mohenjo Daro's Failure!
By: Joginder Tuteja
Wednesday, 28, November, 2007
Bhool Bhulayyaa continues to stay in news even as it is on its way to complete 50 days at the box office.
Not only has the film turned out to be the biggest box office earner of Akshay Kumar in his more than decade and a half year career, it has also seen a superhit score by Pritam. Though the "Hare Krishna Hare Raam" tune was churned to it's fullest by the music company ever since the film's promotion began, now other tracks from the film are being brought to fore as well.
One such track is Vidya Balan's classical track set in the film's climax which goes as "Mere Dholne". Viewers may remember that the song was set decades back in the era of "raja-maharajas" with Vidya playing a courtesan. Her out-and-out classical track features her with South star Vineeth with Shiney being the villainous king.
The song is currently on satellite channels and giving an altogether different look and feel to the film for which the original DVDs and VCDs have just hit the stands.
Just recently Amisha Patel's "Sakhiya" was also unveiled on music channels even though it hadn't found a place in the film.