TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
By: Sunil Noronha
Friday, October 19, 2007
Designer Manish Malhotra cant stop blaming himself for his styling disaster in Heyy Babyy, which drew actress Vidya Balan and him a lot of flak. The designers suggestion for the actresses clothes worn in the movie made her look too western according to those who felt that the makeover was not good enough. Being a good sport, he apologized to Vidya in response to which Vidya assured him that it was not entirely his fault.
In an interview before the release of the movie, he said that while was edging the bidding actress for a not very conservative yet modern look the actress was in for a total blast this causing friction between their choice over the clothes that she should wear.
The actress said that the recent quip that made the news that she is ready to kiss any actor. The actress, who started her career playing an absolutely conservative girl in Parineeta, went glam for the first time in her career. She said that her only kiss with Madhavan in Guru was required of by the script as she was girl almost dying and who wanted to be loved.