TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Abid, Glamsham
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
The intelligent audience's favourite, Vidya Balan, is on a high, and deservedly so. Barring a stray Salaam-E-Ishq, all her movies in 2007 have succeeded at the box-office. The current year has seen a hat trick of hits for the graceful lady. The list includes the 42-crore Guru (special appearance), the 52-crore Heyy Babyy and the recent super hit, Bhool Bhulaiyaa (47-crores and still counting).
Thankfully, the pragmatic and level-headed actress is refraining from proceeding on a signing spree. Just to elaborate, after refusing mentor Pradeep Sarkar's Laaga Chunari Mein Daag, Vidya has also turned down Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Dilli 6.
While her Laaga Chunari Mein Daag decision turned out to be a correct one, let us wait and watch how wise or otherwise this move turns out be!