TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Vidya Balan debuted in Bollywood with a dynamic performance in the woman-centric film Pareenita. But the actress now seems to be satisfied performing a small role in Rajkumar Santoshi's much talked-about Halla Bol. "Every other film cannot be Pareenita. Yes, Halla Bol belongs to Ajay (Devgan), but at the same time my character is also very strong. It maybe small but Rajji (Rajkumar Santoshi) has the reputation of doing justice to every character he evolves in his films," reasons Vidya.
The actress considers herself fortunate to have got the chance to work under Santoshi, given that she is just two years old in the industry. The actress is now hoping that this small role will be a stepping stone to bigger projects in the future. "Hopefully, after seeing my performance, Rajji may make a Lajja with me some day," says Vidya. Now, that's good future planning.